Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shrimp Chips

While working late, I recently ordered dinner from a Hawaiian restaurant. I quickly chose an entree on the menu. It was pretty cheap, so I picked out an appetizer as well. For only three or four bucks, they had "Shrimp Chips" on the menu.

I really didn't know what "shrimp chips" were, so I decided to go for it and order it. I like new things...that's just how I roll. I pictured some sort of fried shrimp.

When my meal came, I was shocked when I opened up the delivery bag and found, a bag of shrimp-flavored chips (a bag of chips - just like a bag of Doritos). Not what I expected.

I finally got around to opening these "shrimp chips." They are disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. They look like french fries, but they are made with flour and flavored to taste like shrimp.

But somebody in my family loves them. Katie just can't get enough.

If I've made these sound like something you want, you can order them from Amazon HERE.

No comments: