Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What is the Best Gift for Somebody Studying for the Bar?

Last night, I checked the statistics for the blog. To my surprise, I found that quite a number of people have found this site after googling “best gift for someone studying for the bar exam” (or some variation of those search terms). Though I am diligently preparing for the bar, I have absolutely no idea why Google suggests this blog to a person searching for gifts. But for those of you who have found our site looking for presents to give loved ones, I thought it would be nice to offer you some gift suggestions:
  • A time machine that provides extra study time during the day.
  • A time machine for those who need to return to May and then do the last six weeks over, this time without procrastinating.
  • A cushion to sit on (library chairs can be very uncomfortable after long periods of time).
  • Prepared meals.
  • A collection of pens and pencils for the Bar Exam (exam takers seem to feel the need to bring in a wide collection of writing instruments, preparing for the full days of non-stop writing).
  • Magic herbs that increase memory.

Those are just a few ideas I had off the top of my head. Feel free to add suggestions in the comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starbucks gift cards.

Anonymous said...

1.) one "get out of the bar exam free" card (with a guaranteed pass)

2.) caffeine in an IV drip

3.) Magical Pill of Instantaneous Knowledge

4.) prayer

Anonymous said...

Earplugs to block out the noise of people that don't know how to behave in libraries.